Monday, November 16, 2009

Drive!!

Took Lucille out for a spin this afternoon. Went to the Burbank post office, then on up Hollywood Way to Glenoaks. Took that west to Sunland and on out north to the hill area The road winds through some hills and eventually you come across an onramp to the 210. I got on that and went west, but decided I didn't want to go all the way up the pass to Magic Mountain. ;-) Got off and turned around, only to come back to the same ramp I got on at in Sun Valley. So I just headed home. Ended up being around a 20 mile run. Would have stayed out longer but realized I was hungry. I couldn't have stopped for a bite either because stupid me had forgotten my wallet. Oops! Next time I may go out Sunland farther and not get on the 210 onramp, just to see where it goes. Guess I better take my GPS along with me though, since I forgot to take it with me this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment