Friday, August 5, 2011

Lucille Has Left The Building...

The driver showed up on time and was very nice to work with this morning. We had Lucille loaded up very quickly and I went on to work. My buyer had asked me to take a few pictures of the loading, and I would have done so anyway.












So a little later I got this very nice email from the buyer...

 ...Did I tell you by the way, that it was an absolute pleasure dealing with you and that you were probably the most concerned, reliable and caring seller ever who we had to deal with...?

You are just pure class!! Thank you so much.

In November, we (my father and I) will be in in the US to buy several other cars; we will also be in LA for a couple of days. If you don't mind, I would really like to meet you and invite you to have some kind of nice dinner with us at some place which you can recommend.

Looking forward to receiving your pictures upon loading.

Best wishes and stay as you are, cause you are just perfect!

God bless you and your beloved ones!

That was very nice and I felt rather touched by it. I know lots of Cadillac friends in the Olde World and I have sold a few cars overseas before, so maybe that is why he found me very easy to work with on the wire transfer and all. I've done it before! In any case, they were also very nice and gracious to work with and it made the sale go very smoothly. I am quite happy with the outcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment