Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Pickup Scheduled

[114318] Talked to the driver today for the transport company and agreed to meet at 9:00 am Friday morning to get the car picked up. The funds transferred on Monday but were pending until Tuesday. Tuesday morning I signed the Bill of Sale and released the Title, sent copies via email to Baris and his dad, as well as CHris, the transport guy. I spoke to Chris Tuesday but he said he'd have the driver call me and work out the time. So now that's done and all I have to do is wait. I'll have half my garage back on Friday.

Yes, I *have* been eyeing other cars on eBay, but I'm going to resist temptation. These funds will pay off the Pontiac. :-)

You know, I bought this car with 113591 miles on it and I'm selling it now with 114318 miles. Wow, all of 727 miles. As of May of last year, when the insurance company wanted an ODO check, the reading was 114230. 88 miles in over a year. I've never driven a car so little. So  I think I know the reason I decided to sell... not really a car I like enough to drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment