Saturday, July 30, 2011

Preparation

I loaded all the spare parts, wheels, hub caps, original oil filter housing, original heater valve, valve cover gasket set, original steering box, etc. into the trunk today. I also removed the license plates and the battery float charger pigtail. I noticed when I opened the car door, the edge of the fender at the gap with the door is scraping just a bit. That is new! Never had it do that before. UPDATE: I think I know why... the inner fender panel I removed to re-route the heater hoses a week or so ago... that would throw the fender out of alignment enough to do this. Hmmm...



I'm working on getting together what documentation I have and putting it on a CD-ROM. All my stuff is in electronic Acrobat/PDF format, so it's very portable.

No comments:

Post a Comment